Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You think Google is only for techies, Think Again

This article at FT caught my eye, and it talks about Google fast becoming a favorite with Management Graduates as well, and how they are looking beyond consultancy and banking firms.

This is surprising for Google where traditionally it has been getting the best tech talent, whether from other companies or fresh graduates.

Lets see if the trend is seen here in India as well, where Google = IT holds true.

Catch the article here

1 Comments:

Blogger nicholas said...

Maybe I should work for Google. Now that they started that online calendar and bought an online collaboration tool for word processing I think they're looking at intergrating it all and moving into Outlook territory. I'm a little worried they're taking over the world. Oh well they'll be nice dictators I think.

Happy Birthday!

Monday, June 05, 2006 5:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home